Aloha for Hawaii Charities
You are here
Make a donation to the charity of your choice (below) and trigger a bonus boost for the charity from funds raised at the Sony Open by Friends of Hawaii Charities.
Donation Period now closed: December 1, 2013 – January 12, 2014, 4 p.m. HST
Things to know:
- Your donation is made to Friends of Hawaii Charities and is tax-deductible because Friends of Hawaii Charities is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization.
- Your receipt for tax purposes will be the email confirmation* you receive once we process your donation.
- Your donor information is confidential and will not be used outside of the Aloha for Hawaii Charities program. If you would like the charity to know about your donation, please contact them directly or opt in to share your name.
- Your selected charity (an Aloha for Hawaii Charities participant) will receive 100% of your donation (up to $10,000).
- Friends of Hawaii Charities will provide a booster fund of up to $100,000 that will be incrementally awarded to all Aloha for Hawaii Charities participating charities.
- Clear, legible transmission of information is the responsibility of the donor. Donations without a clearly designated participating charity will be placed in the Aloha for Hawaii Charities Fund and benefit all participating charities.
*Your receipt for tax purposes will be sent in an email.
List of AHC Charities: